What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Innovate Dark 2.0.10 released

Resmok

Staff member
Administrator
Customers
Dear Customers,
With the XenForo 2.0.10 update, we have done radical changes to our styles configuration.
Also XenMake-Style Framework Add-on has been improved in this configuration.
These changes will be ensure that your websites in both performance and stability.
We do not recommend updating on your community current style for complete and error-free reflection of updated configurations and templates

You need to re-load your theme and check the contents of the changed directory.

Note: Don't forget to make a backup of your theme if you have customized template changes.

What was changed and improved?
  • Upgraded for XenForo 2.0.10
  • Merged outdated templates caused by XenForo update
  • Collapsible codes have been moved to on XenMake-Style Framework Add-on.
  • Sidebar codes have been improved with css and all js codes removed. (More fast pagespeed)
  • Auto-hidden navbar is header
  • Quick thread button configuration has been improved with new codes and URL structure.
  • New thread button has been added on thred list.
  • Avatar hide option added on quickReply message editor.
  • Page Container templates improved with css configuration.
  • Styles images and files included in XenMake folder. (File directories have been changed.)
  • All reported bugs have been solved.
  • Navigation bar improved with hover effects.
  • Unnecessary code variables were removed and a stable structure was created.
  • All styles 30 days tested for the best XenForo experience.

Website
www.visionsofdarkness.com
I've been tinkering with the new version on a test board and I'm curious... What prompted your decision to make links in content areas the same color as the surrounding text? I noticed this with previous versions of Innovate Dark as well, and you haven't changed it with 2.0.10. Everything I know about web design has taught me that links should always obvious. Users should not have to interact with the interface to find links.

Ovunc Dinc

Website
sapofis.com
I've been tinkering with the new version on a test board and I'm curious... What prompted your decision to make links in content areas the same color as the surrounding text? I noticed this with previous versions of Innovate Dark as well, and you haven't changed it with 2.0.10. Everything I know about web design has taught me that links should always obvious. Users should not have to interact with the interface to find links.
Hi, @Matthew Hutchinson ,
I agree with you! I think it has implemented this to use the default settings by @Resmok .
As a result, users can configure their own specific.

• Innovate Dark - Style properties - Page Setup
1539071318970.png

Website
www.visionsofdarkness.com
I suppose that makes sense, it just seems odd that the style's default settings don't already create a user-friendly appearance.

Incidentally, your suggestion and screenshot also pointed out a much more effective way to customize the Links colors without having to add special coding to the extra.less template as I Resmok directed me to do in this thread.

Ovunc Dinc

Website
sapofis.com
Incidentally, your suggestion and screenshot also pointed out a much more effective way to customize the Links colors without having to add special coding to the extra.less template as I Resmok directed me to do in this thread.
This is great news if the problem is solved. ;)

It's not good to have a lot of style variables. Each new update means a feature and template to be affected. Therefore, the theme we use now is created without departing from the original templates of the XF structure.

Best regards.

Ovunc