Innovate light and Dark...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Customers
Customer
Reaction score
Hi Resmok,
Contemplating changing from another Skin to Innovate from yourselves, however would like to have a balanced forum and be able to offer both Light and dark to my users (most like it dark because it is not obvious in a work enviroment, however some like it light because it can be easier to read).
does this mean i would need to purchase both skins separately, or is there some kind of discount you would be willing to give if i purchased light and dark of the same skin??
Many thanks
Paul

Paul

Customers
Customer
Reaction score
Also - as a follow on - Do you know if your skins are friendly with Xenporta 2??
Many thanks

Resmok

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Customer
Reaction score
Hello,

In fact, both styles are sold separately. However, there may be a discount for customers who purchase one of the styles. So a customer buying Innovate Dark style can have both styles by paying just $ 10 more for the Innovate Light style.

If you want to have both styles, you have to buy a style first. You can then notify you via private message that you want to receive it in the other style. A $ 10 special PayPal invoice will be generated for you. You can download both of these styles after paying this generated PayPal invoice.

Paul

Customers
Customer
Reaction score
Many thanks Resmok...

I'll be buying Innovate Dark now then :)

Cheers
Paul

Resmok

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Customer
Reaction score
This topic is closed. Now a purchase in this manner is not in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.